Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Set-up and Frustration

Well, I seem to have managed to get this blog up and running but it is pretty basic. I took my instructor's advice and went to blogger to set up an account since I have never done this before. I didn't have any idea where to go. My blog is very simple. I honestly haven't figured out yet how to add pictures. I did manage to get my profile posted and chose the design of the pink. There weren't a lot of choices and this one seemed a little more appealing. I will continue to play with it and see if I can make it more interesting to people reading it.

I had to link my blog so that my instructor and classmates could click on it and come to it. Well, I am pretty good at doing basic things like that but for the life of me have never been able to get it to link. So my instructor told me not to worry about it. That was probably the most frustrating part of this whole blog experience! I am going to go to the list of 23 things in media and decide what to try out next and add to my blog. See you again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment