Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wordle for the Media Center

This is my last posting for the 23 things in media. I have decided to try wordle. net. This is a fun and interactive site that can be used by both students and teachers. I thought I could add it to my website for readers to preview books. I could highlight the Sunshine State Readers for my 4th graders as they are reading the 15 books on that list. I thought I would do it by each book at and character traits, settings, and words that describe the book to help get them excited about reading it or as a review to those that had read it. I absolutely love this site and have had fun using it. I could also use it to show titles of new books arriving in the media center. Students could even create their own wordles that I could post to share with others. This is a great media tool for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment